28 May 2009

IMAGINE: Aint Nuthin Like A
Brooklyn Gurl


WHEN FREESTYLE BATTLES GO WRONG...
[SMH(shaking my head)]
This is a prime example of why its important to expect an outcome from your actions..and more importantly be ready to deal with whatever the outcome is. In this case music artist Charles Hamilton dug a little too deep and the youngn in the video had to let him know about it[smh] Shouts out to Charles Hamilton though..and much respect for not putting his hands on her, even out of reflex. [like some other lames would have probably done]. I can't really IMAGine how I would've reacted to her initially. Also big ups to the girl Briana for not taking BS from nobody [like some other females usually do]; but I digress. I guess when you're right you're right.."Aint nothin like a Brooklyn Girl"


That got me to thinking about a couple other memorable freestyle battles gone wrong...[again..smh].

Niks.."Oh you MAd Cuz Im stylin on you"

[Lazy?...fwd to about 5:15 then..smh]

Random NYC Rap Battle.."Yo..Get Out My Face Son"

[Still Lazy?...fwd to about 2:02 then]

Crazy right? I doubt you see me freestyle alone anymore[jk]...but to all the rappers out there..when you run out of words to say...don't just hit somebody[smh]..keep your hands to yourself and...

-Use YOUR IMAGination

P.S.
In case you cared....
[SMH]

2 comments:

  1. Wow, who gets into a freestyle battle with their girl during an interview tho? And they were talking like they didnt know eachother, then she just hooked him? Entertaining nonetheless...Get Old

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kno son dat joint was hil-arious. Then you already know I had to style on real quik LMSO.

    ReplyDelete